Monday, September 25, 2017

Change is good!

Olá familia e amigos!!
 
We found out about transfers last night. Sister Truman is staying in Cacém and I am going to a city called Loulé (Luhlay). It is about 4 hours away from where I am right now and it is basically as south as you can get in Portugal. I was extremely sad to know that I would not be with the people here in Cacém anymore, because I truly love the people here. I know I am needed elsewhere and I am going to learn so much! I am also going to be really close to my friend from the MTC, Sister McArthur! There is also an IKEA in Loulé ;) 

We had a guy tell us, in English, that he was going to marry us. The guys here love talking to us in the limited English that they know because they think they will impress us. They also call us Elders all the time. It's really funny! Someone also threw a water balloon at us as we were walking home. Thankully it only hit our feet.

It was the last week on the transfer and we saw so many miracles and met so many new people! We found a family of 3 that is absolutely incredible! They showed us their whole photo album, said we could come back anytime, and asked if we wanted to stay for dinner. They are so amazing! I love the people here with all my heart!! 

I love you all and think about and pray for y'all all the time! You are all incredible and have influenced my life for the better. Thank you for being such a great support system. Never forget that your Father in Heaven loves you very much and knows exactly what is happening in your life. Put your trust in Him and He will get you through anything!
 
Have an amazing week! 

Sister Restrepo
 

"confia" = Trust
 
 
A candid of our district. It's basically how we are all the time.
It also includes our ward mission leader.
 

The nice version
 
 
I saw Sister Stubbs! My companion from the MTC,
 and it was wonderful! I love her!!
 

All mighty Portuguese Ice Cream!!!
 

 
Random Pics
 


 
If you come to my house with God in your heart,
come in, sit down at the table and eat from my bread 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment