Monday, August 21, 2017

Hard work pays off!


Olá tudos!!!! 
Portugal is hot and is getting hotter by the second. I have never related more to the words of The Script, "I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing". We as missionaries are late for everything no matter how hard we try to be on time. We fast walk, jog, and even sprint to get to where we need to be. I love every second of it!!! :)

This week was a really slow, but really amazing one! All our hard work and rejection the past transfer paid off this week! We saw so many miracles and blessings in just this week already! We have been working hard every minute of everyday and now we are seeing the benefits. These people are incredible and are definitely changing my life.

I want to share two stories about two amazing women here in Cacém! The first one is Carminda. She has so much faith and has been going through a really hard time lately. She allowed us to talk to her because she said that she feels really good talking to us. We offered her a priesthood blessing of comfort and she accepted! We taught her some more and she went to church with us yesterday! She's amazing!
We also have Joelma!! She is also an amzing woman with a heart of gold! she gave us cake again! She is always willing to talk with us and learn more! I love talking with her and seeing how our messages are changing her life! She is an incredible example to us here!

I love you all so much! Make sure to see how Heavenly Father is blessing you each day! He loves you and cares or you very much!  
 
Sister Restrepo 
 


 
David, a little boy that absolutely melts my heart
and has the biggest personality I have ever seen!

Portuguese clone trooper??
 

Today in a city named Rossio
 





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment