Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Week of Miracles!

This week has been absolutely incredible!!! We are finding many people to teach! I am loving serving here in Miratejo with Sister Anderson! She is such a hard worker and I am learning lots from her! It is starting to be really cold here and it is finally winter. They also told us that the rain is just starting, so that is going to be interesting! 

This week we had the opportunity to have district meeting and I learned so much from it! I learned how to better approach people on the streets and when we are knocking doors! I have seen many fruits come from it recently and I am definitely excited!! 

We have been going by and speaking with people that haven't been coming to church recently and leaving a spiritual message with them and it has been so wonderful edifying their testimonies and seeing how they are doing! Recently (is that how you spell that word??) my love for these people has been growing so so much and I feel so much closer to my Savior. Doing service truly is the best way to become closer to people and to our Savior! I love it!!

On Wednesday, we went to Lisbon to have interviews with President Tavares and it was so nice to be there and talk with him about any questions I had and how we can better ourselves! We then had to go to Barriero for a conference and it takes about an hour to get there. Turns out that I had to do part of that conference and wasn't told, so I did lots of praying to receive revelation as to what I needed to teach. It actually ran pretty well, I think so. At the end of it. we had to return an hour and it was definitely a really long day! It was full of eating fast food, running, and last minute planning. It was great! 

We ended up teaching 4 lessons in one day on Thursday and that was definitely a miracle because that hadn't happened since we came here! It was incredible! We have truly been blessed! 

We also finally taught Mauro! He is 15 years old and has such a strong desire to be baptized and learn more! He is incredible! He was in Lisbon for 4 days, so we couldn't meet with him, but finally saw him on Friday and again on Sunday! It was so great to see him and how he is! We also got to celebrate Sister Anderson's 6 month mark on the mission!!!! Whoop Whoop!!! 
 
We had 3 of our investigators at church and lots of members that hadn't come in a while! It was incredible!!! I love this gospel and my Heavenly Father and Savior more and more each day! We have truly been blessed this week and I know that Heavenly Father is always mindful of us in every situation! 

I love you all so much! 
There are lots of snails, so I had to take a picture with them! 
 
 
When it rains and you straightened your hair,
and didn't bring an umbrella!
 

 
Yeah my companion is adorable!!
 



Random Pics
 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment