Tuesday, October 31, 2017

You live and you learn

Boa Tarde! 

This week I learned so so much and I am forever grateful! This transfer has definitely been hard, but it's those times when the Lord is helping you grow and get out of your comfort zone.
 
The biggest thing I learned is humility and confiding in the council of leaders. Paulo got baptized this Saturday! It was truly a miracle! He was not reading the Book of Mormon or praying. We decided to stop teaching him for a little while. We told our District leader and he told us to set another day for him to be baptized. We had no idea why he was saying that, but we decided to foow his council. He was baptized this Saturday! It was truly a miracle and a humbling experience. We have also been having troubles with finding new people to teach.
 
I also learned that getting along with your companion and getting along with the other missionaries around you is extremely important. I have truly learned and have become so cose with my companion. I truly love her and our work has definitely shown that. I have also received a huge testimony about my calling as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am here in Portugal as a representative of Jesus Christ and I am here to help people make differences in their ives. I love it!!! I love my Savior and this calling! 

I am also still amazed that I can speak Portuguese! It blows my mind! I love speaking Portuguese!

I love you all so much and I wish you all the best week!

I will have to send pictures next week, because this computer does not let me.

Sister Restrepo 

No comments:

Post a Comment