Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Fico em Loulé!!


Ola família e amigos!!!

We received transfer calls and I am staying in Loulé with Sister Salas! 

I hope you all had an amazing Halloween! Halloween in kind of celebrated here. The people decorate their shops and some children dress up and trick or treat. They also have all saints day which is the day after and everyone goes and visits their deceased loved ones at the cemetery. It's really sweet!
 
 
This week has been a really trying week. We met several people that tried to discredit what we were saying or trying to start an argument bout religion with us. We also haven't had much success with finding new people to teach. When these moments occur, I am extremely grateful that we have a living day prophet, Thomas S Monson to guide us and help us know what is the correct path we should take. I am extremely grateful for the sacrifice that our Savior, Jesus Christ did for us and that I can always be forgiven no matter what I do. I am extremely grateful that everyday I get to wake up and be a representative of Jesus Christ and help others come closer to him. I love you all and this gospel! 

Have an amazing week! 

Baptism last week!!!

 
  We went to a BEAUTIFUL place called Lagos
with the Schlofmans











 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment