Saturday, July 1, 2017

Short and Sweet

We have kind of a p day today. We are doing laundry, emailing, and having classes all day today so it'll be crazy busy. We leave on Monday morning and it is insane! We have in field orientation yesterday and it was 9 hours, but I learned so so so much and it actually went by pretty quickly! It´s insane that I am going to be in Portugal in just a matter of days. AHHHHHH!!!!!

It still hasn't hit me that I will be in Portugal teaching actual people next week! I thought I would be ready, but I also don't think I would ever be ready no matter how much preparation I have. Class today was really great! We did little games about conjugations and I am really struggling with those, but I know that I'll pick it up when I'm immersed in the language! We also talked about Portugal the whole time and I am so excited to experience the culture and meet the people! 

We also had the amazing opportunity to have Elder Bednar give our devotional on Tuesday and 10 apostles were present! It was incredible to be there with such amazing men. I love the people I have met here and I am very sad to see that we will all be going our separate ways, but I know that we are all doing the Lord's work! 

I love you all so much. Thank you for your continual love and support. It means the world to me! 

Sister Restrepo












 

No comments:

Post a Comment