Monday, December 4, 2017

Quick Update


Good morning all,
It seems like Andrea is super busy, and it has been 2 straight weeks she tells us she doesn’t have time for the weekly email. I will try to capture and share some of her comments we received from her this morning along with some pics.

Last Monday during her P day, they went to a bee farm and she was both excited and terrified, but it looks like they had so much fun, and also it was an amazing experience she has never done before. See the pics below.
“The holidays have been a bit hard for me, but I am trying to focus on Christ and service, and it is helping me a lot! There is a thing on LDS.org that is called light the world and each day you have to do something different to be more like Christ! We are doing that, and it has been so nice to do! Y'all should do it too!!  We are going to be having a Christmas conference with all the missionaries here in the Algarve, and it is going to be incredible! I am so excited!!!”

“I made arepas today!!! I found harina Pan!!!”
We told Andrea that we will put some money in her account, so she and her companion would be able to indulge herself by having a very nice Christmas dinner. This was her response: “I will only be able to have a nice lunch on Mondays. During the week, we don't have that opportunity. Just an hour of lunch then we have to study. I don't even know if I will be in Loulé for Christmas. That's the next transfer on December 17th.”

Here some random pics she sent, but mostly don’t have an explanation, so we just have to imagine.
Come back and visit this blog every week to follow Andrea’s progress in her mission. Thank you so much for all the support!!!  

The Restrepos

 
 
 

 




























 


No comments:

Post a Comment